Hello, if you’ve found yourself here you are very special, because this blog will not be going public until Monday. Feel free to have a look around, but expect some things to change in the next week. We are still working with our designer on a new graphic, fixing some of the site’s code, and coming up with a less lame description of what the Common is all about. Thanks for coming by, enjoy the sunny day!
- 32,763 hits
Kevin Obermier on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… One Year Later, A Di… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… rizoriels on On Cuddling, Queer Presentatio… A Word About de Blog… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… NG2000 on the freedom to choose health:…
- Even If You Don’t Ask, I Will Tell: the Military, Activism and Queer Families
- Protesting the National Erection: Another Morsel For Your Weekend.
- On Cuddling, Queer Presentation, Elitist Institutions, and The Lesbian, Capitalist Board Game: Random Reflections on a Week.
- (Pre-)Friday Frivolity: Camp and Contraception
- Friday Frivolity: Tactical Brilliance