I forgot yesterday to post this great article on the rebirth of the Harvard Living Wage campaign. As you can see from reading the article, I’m a member of the group, so I’m not going to claim any sort of objectivity (do I ever?). Even so, I think that this campaign, this moral question, is an important one for students to get involved in. In today’s paper, too, there was this bizarre piece of analysis of the campaign that I may comment on more extensively later. In any event, read the article, read the OpEd, and start thinking about it: can Harvard afford to pay its workers a living wage? Shouldn’t it? As always, just hit the comment button.
- 32,880 hits
Kevin Obermier on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… One Year Later, A Di… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… rizoriels on On Cuddling, Queer Presentatio… A Word About de Blog… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… NG2000 on the freedom to choose health:…
- Even If You Don’t Ask, I Will Tell: the Military, Activism and Queer Families
- Protesting the National Erection: Another Morsel For Your Weekend.
- On Cuddling, Queer Presentation, Elitist Institutions, and The Lesbian, Capitalist Board Game: Random Reflections on a Week.
- (Pre-)Friday Frivolity: Camp and Contraception
- Friday Frivolity: Tactical Brilliance