I’m going to postpone my last piece on Final Clubs until tomorrow so that I can spend some time on the discussion that began last night. I’ve written three pieces so far (links: part one, part two and part three) on Final Clubs and Chip shared his wisdom and experiences yesterday (my personal favorite part: “Your mom.”) Read up, contribute your thoughts, tell us why we’re wrong or what we’re missing.
- 32,880 hits
Kevin Obermier on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… One Year Later, A Di… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… rizoriels on On Cuddling, Queer Presentatio… A Word About de Blog… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… NG2000 on the freedom to choose health:…
- Even If You Don’t Ask, I Will Tell: the Military, Activism and Queer Families
- Protesting the National Erection: Another Morsel For Your Weekend.
- On Cuddling, Queer Presentation, Elitist Institutions, and The Lesbian, Capitalist Board Game: Random Reflections on a Week.
- (Pre-)Friday Frivolity: Camp and Contraception
- Friday Frivolity: Tactical Brilliance