It looks increasingly likely that a few indictments are on the way. The big unanswered questions are: who? how far up? and what? So basically we don’t know that much. Speculating, however, is fun. I thought Al Franken’s speculation was especially funny (if in very bad taste and incredibly morbid)… Franken: “George H. W. Bush, the President’s father, was the head of the CIA, and he has said that outing a CIA agent is treason. So basically, what it looks like is going to happen, is that Libby and Karl Rove are going to be executed. Yes, and I don’t know how I feel about it because I’m basically against the death penalty.” Watch the whole Letterman interview, it’s pretty funny. (video links: wmp and qt)
- 32,715 hits
Kevin Obermier on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… One Year Later, A Di… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… rizoriels on On Cuddling, Queer Presentatio… A Word About de Blog… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… NG2000 on the freedom to choose health:…
- Even If You Don’t Ask, I Will Tell: the Military, Activism and Queer Families
- Protesting the National Erection: Another Morsel For Your Weekend.
- On Cuddling, Queer Presentation, Elitist Institutions, and The Lesbian, Capitalist Board Game: Random Reflections on a Week.
- (Pre-)Friday Frivolity: Camp and Contraception
- Friday Frivolity: Tactical Brilliance