Dam and Isa have posted their first thoughts in this week’s special discussion on the nature and ethics of progress and development. Isa takes a “morally neutral” stance and highlights what he thinks are the pitfalls of anti-progress discourse, while Dam describes what he calls “the myth of progress” in the context of a Hegelian understanding of history. Fascinating stuff.
- 32,880 hits
Kevin Obermier on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… One Year Later, A Di… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… rizoriels on On Cuddling, Queer Presentatio… A Word About de Blog… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… NG2000 on the freedom to choose health:…
- Even If You Don’t Ask, I Will Tell: the Military, Activism and Queer Families
- Protesting the National Erection: Another Morsel For Your Weekend.
- On Cuddling, Queer Presentation, Elitist Institutions, and The Lesbian, Capitalist Board Game: Random Reflections on a Week.
- (Pre-)Friday Frivolity: Camp and Contraception
- Friday Frivolity: Tactical Brilliance