Here’s an interesting article on Bush’s upcoming visit to China and the economic and military issues underlying said visit. Namely, China’s getting stronger on these two fronts and is making the U.S. and other countries scared. What has the U.S. been doing for the past +100 years (and especially in the past 60)? Funny how when the U.S. invades two countries under shaky pretenses the rest of the world is told to fall in line or suck it up, then the U.S.’ (arguably) biggest political and economic rival aims to make a big step forward and everyone clutches their U.S. flag that much more tightly. The hate that hate produced…
- 32,681 hits
Kevin Obermier on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… One Year Later, A Di… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… rizoriels on On Cuddling, Queer Presentatio… A Word About de Blog… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… NG2000 on the freedom to choose health:…
- Even If You Don’t Ask, I Will Tell: the Military, Activism and Queer Families
- Protesting the National Erection: Another Morsel For Your Weekend.
- On Cuddling, Queer Presentation, Elitist Institutions, and The Lesbian, Capitalist Board Game: Random Reflections on a Week.
- (Pre-)Friday Frivolity: Camp and Contraception
- Friday Frivolity: Tactical Brilliance