While I complained mightily at the beginning of the race about inadequacy of the Crimson’s election coverage, they’ve really picked up the quantity and analysis this week. Kudos peoples of Plympton. There are, however, four relevant questions: 1. can they maintain this depth (obviously not quantity/frequency) of UC coverage throughout the year?, 2. can they spread this model to other communities and student groups so that we can begin to build a collectively deeper understanding of our entire student community? 3. how have blogs effected/lead to the new depth of UC coverage (if at all)? and 4. can blogs (CC, Team Zebra, anyone else who gets into the game) learn from this and start to move into analysis of other aspects of our community? Who’s got answers? Share some wisdom.
- 32,715 hits
Kevin Obermier on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… One Year Later, A Di… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… rizoriels on On Cuddling, Queer Presentatio… A Word About de Blog… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… NG2000 on the freedom to choose health:…
- Even If You Don’t Ask, I Will Tell: the Military, Activism and Queer Families
- Protesting the National Erection: Another Morsel For Your Weekend.
- On Cuddling, Queer Presentation, Elitist Institutions, and The Lesbian, Capitalist Board Game: Random Reflections on a Week.
- (Pre-)Friday Frivolity: Camp and Contraception
- Friday Frivolity: Tactical Brilliance