According to this Washington Times article Venezuela may be emerging as the leader of a “Bank of the South” and working to provide an alternative or escape for South America to the IMF’s highly string-attached loans. Venezuela has already bailed Argentina out of its loan crisis and future efforts may be made for other such nations. Multi-billion dollar no strings attached loans? Is this (gasp) THE RICH(ER) HELPING THE POOR(ER)?!?
- 32,681 hits
Kevin Obermier on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… One Year Later, A Di… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… rizoriels on On Cuddling, Queer Presentatio… A Word About de Blog… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… NG2000 on the freedom to choose health:…
- Even If You Don’t Ask, I Will Tell: the Military, Activism and Queer Families
- Protesting the National Erection: Another Morsel For Your Weekend.
- On Cuddling, Queer Presentation, Elitist Institutions, and The Lesbian, Capitalist Board Game: Random Reflections on a Week.
- (Pre-)Friday Frivolity: Camp and Contraception
- Friday Frivolity: Tactical Brilliance