Earlier this evening I participated in a roundtable discussion on WHRB about the Summers resignation. The other panelists were Zach Seward, the former Crimson Managing Editor who broke the story itself for the WSJ, Eric Lesser, the President of the Dems, and Matt Meisel, one of the co-chairs of the Crimson. I think it was a good discussion, although the other three probably contributed more to it than I did. The piece also featured a taped statement from Professor James Engell on behalf of the faculty, an interview with Richard Bradley of Harvard Rules and a (wo)man on the street montage of Harvard students. Check it out and share your reactions.
- 32,880 hits
Kevin Obermier on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… One Year Later, A Di… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… rizoriels on On Cuddling, Queer Presentatio… A Word About de Blog… on Trans Feminism and My Vagina:… NG2000 on the freedom to choose health:…
- Even If You Don’t Ask, I Will Tell: the Military, Activism and Queer Families
- Protesting the National Erection: Another Morsel For Your Weekend.
- On Cuddling, Queer Presentation, Elitist Institutions, and The Lesbian, Capitalist Board Game: Random Reflections on a Week.
- (Pre-)Friday Frivolity: Camp and Contraception
- Friday Frivolity: Tactical Brilliance